Copyrights Violation and DMCA

Last Updated on October 22nd, 2017

If You believe that materials or content available on any Zindo website infringes any copyright You own, You or Your agent may send Zindo a notice requesting that Zindo remove the materials or content from the Zindo website. If You believe that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against You, You may send Zindo a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to Zindo Entertainment Network, Attention Legal Department, at ATTN: DMCA Notice, ZEN, Inc. PO Box 1255, St. Petersburg, Fl 33731, or by e-mail to