Woopra: Real-time Customer Analytics
Zindo Editorial Staff
Team of Marketing Experts
They use this data to build comprehensive profiles for every user, syncing data from multiple sources, continuously tracking activity on web and mobile, and automatically updating profiles in real-time.
The app also creates customer segments that automatically update as user behavior changes.
PRICE: Free up to 30,000 actions/mo | Visit Site
Through the customer profiles and customer segments built by Woopra you can generate data-driven analytics to create funnel reports, retention reports and custom reports.
You can also create custom live dashboards based on your core KPIs.
Woopra integrates with a large number of 3rd party apps so that you can use the data provided to automate triggered actions in your other app, such as displaying a piece of content or prioritizing a help ticket.
The app also sends real-time notifications to your mobile or desktop app when customers perform important actions.
Analyze, optimize and engage through every touchpoint in the customer experience.
Who is Product for?
Mid-size Business, Small Business
“Woopra’s Customer Journey Analytics platform is both customizable and adaptable to meet your unique business needs. Companies”
- Customer profiles
- Real-time analytics and data
- Track all customer activity
- Website and mobile app data
- Data from email, help desk, and live chat
- Build customer segments
- automatic real-time segment updating
- Create custom reports
- Funnel reports
- User retention reports
- Live KPI dashboards
- Deliver triggered actions
- 3rd party app integrations through AppConnect
- Real-time notifications
- Scheduled tasks
- Track new and unidentified web & mobile users
- Integrations with Zendesk, Marketo, Salesforce and many more
- Customer Profiles: Create customer profiles based on data from all touch points on web and mobile, including email, help desk and live chat.
- Customer Segments: As customer behavior changes customer segments are automatically updated in real time.
- Custom Reporting: Woopra lets you can create custom reports and dashboards based on your specific business KPIs.
- Funner Reports: Understand where and why your customers drop off in the conversion process, and see how each segment moves through the funnel.
- Retention Reports: Measure user retention based on actions such as purchases, product use, and opening emails.
- Personal Targeting: Use the data provided by Woopra to triggered targeted actions in 3rd party apps such as showing content in Optimizely, or prioritizing service request in Zendesk.
- AppConnect Integrations: Woopra provides a wide selection of 3rd party app integrations, such as with Box, Capsule CRM, Desk, Dropbox, Freshdesk, HipChat, HubSpot, MailChimp, Mandrill, Marketo, Salesforce, Olark, Zendesk and many more.
Up to 30,000 actions/mo – FREE
Up to 400,000 actions/mo – $79.95
Up to 1,250,000 actions/mo – $199.95
Up to 2,500,000 actions/mo – $399.95
Up to 4,00,000 actions/mo – $599.95
** As you’d expect benefits will vary depending on the plan selected.
Free and Subscription