Featuring high-quality audio and video, live chat, and tons of tools for collaborating, Zoom is one of the easiest ways to meet face to face with your team.
No matter where in the world your team might be, Zoom makes meeting and collaborating easy and enjoyable.
Schedule a meeting, send the invite, and your team can instantly connect! Zoom even helps to make meetings less stressful with features like Virtual Backgrounds to help you look and feel meeting-ready.
To help you stay focused, Zoom makes it easy to record meetings and conferences, leaving you free to listen and concentrate on the meeting without needing to take notes.
Zoom also features a Live Chat function, letting individuals or groups chat easily in real-time, share files, and schedule future meetings.
With Zoom, meeting with your team is more convenient than ever, helping you get more out of your conversations with tons of collaborative features and tools.
Free & Subscription – Visit site
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
Who is Product for
If you need to meet with customers, clients, team members, partners, or anyone else, Zoom might be for you!
Zoom is one of the easiest, highest streaming virtual conference room tools available and makes the job of communicating with your team easy and enjoyable.
Host hundreds of participants at a time, post webinars, share files and easily collaborate on projects with the touch of a button.
Zoom is the perfect tool to help you improve how you and your team communicate, and integrates easily with other tools you use for easy scheduling, sharing, and collaboration.
Use Zoom to record meetings, set up private one-on-one conversations, quickly share important information, or even update your team with important information.
Not sure you need Zoom for video conferencing? No problem! Zoom can also be used to do things like record a podcast, record a webinar, share information with your team, meet with clients, and more.
“One of the most amazing features of Zoom is you can stop video recording without disrupting the [meeting] and can still hear the audio. This gives it a very professional feel. We use Zoom daily for doing video calls and having meetings with our clients. It is perfect for scheduling meetings, sending reminders, assigning users and administrators, sharing documents, chatting while on video, etc.”
- HD video and audio
- Screen Sharing
- Record meetings with searchable transcripts
- Scheduling supported on Outlook, Gmail, etc.
- Chat one-on-one or with large groups
- High-quality video conferencing
- Stay focused and avoid note-taking by recording meetings
- Easy scheduling that works for your whole team
- Professional collaborative tools make meeting long-distance easy
- Encryption so all your meetings are confidential and secure
- Basic: Free; host up to 100 meeting participants
- Pro: $14.99/host per month; host up to 100 meeting participants
- Business: $19.99/host per month; host up to 300 meeting participants (minimum 10 hosts)
- Enterprise: $19.99/host per month: host up to 500 meeting participants (minimum 50 hosts)
Free, Monthly Subscription