Crowdfire. They created it to give Twitter users a more efficient way of managing their accounts.
Built with the initial aim to answer the oft-asked question, “Who unfollowed me on Twitter?”, Crowdfire has now matured into a holistic friend management platform.
Contact | Visit Site
By the power bestowed upon you by Crowdfire and so on and so forth, you can manage your Twitter and Instagram accounts far more effectively by:
- Finding inactive users and your unfollowers – unfollow them if you wish to
- Finding relevant users to follow using our insightful “Copy Followers” feature
- Keeping track of how your social media updates affect your follower/unfollower stats
- Checking the relationship between any two Twitter/Instagram accounts and doing a whole lot more.
Used by over 10 million Twitter and Instagram users and available on the web, Android and iOS
Who is Product for
Twitter users (business and individuals)
Accessible through Web, Android and iOS apps, it’s a powerful solution to attract targeted followers on Twitter and Instagram. It powers connections that help its users achieve their social media goals, including brand recognition, brand popularity, increased sales and fans
- Use their “Clean” features to remove unwanted, spam, irrelevant accounts that do not add value to your feed or end goal
- Optimize on the “Engage” features to get your target audience talking about and to you on social media.
- Smartly wielded the “Growth” features to reach the right people and grow your follower count astronomically.
- Recent Unfollowers and Inactive following: These tell you who unfollowed you and users who are inactive (features that Twitter and Instagram do not inherently have).
- TakeOff for Instagram: A scheduler + viral hashtag tool + photo suggester all rolled into one. Only on mobile.
- DM Marketing: Reach out, connect and sell via DMs.
- Eagle Eye: Elaborate Twitter analytics to help businesses make smarter, more informed decisions and analysis.
- Copy Followers: Follow the followers of your competitors/similar accounts and watch yourself gain followers who are actually interested in your updates.
- Keyword Follow / Nearby: Search prospective tweeps by location and keyword. Fantastic for local businesses.
Crowdfire can be download at Apple App Store and Google Play Store for free.
They also offer paid plans:
- Free: 3 accounts
- Plus: $7.48/mo, 5 accounts
- Premium: $37.48/mo, 10 accounts
- VIP: $74.98/mo, 25 accounts