Brainshark comes in multiple scalable plans which can be upgraded at any time – depending on the number of users you require.
They let you create video presentations, motion slides as well as normal presentations all from the one centralized control panel – which instantly updates presentations.
Contact | Visit Site
Brainshark can be used for an array of functions, such as sales training and onboarding by creating employee training slides which can, in turn, be accessed all over the globe.
Sales and marketing slides can be updated with ease to help you pitch your product and capture leads.
It also comes complete with full analytics and reporting, this allows you to assess viewings, clicks, view behaviors, content usage/effectiveness, and much more.
A single solution for sales training and coaching
Who is Product for
Brainshark has the following typical customers: Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business and Small Business with staff.
“Brainshark provides sales training, coaching and content authoring capabilities to achieve sales mastery and outsell the competition.”
- Cloud presentations
- Hosting included
- Custom templates
- Sales usability
- Capture sales tasks
- Staff training
- Online support
- Demo versions available
- Freemium account
- Free webinars
- Prospecting and social selling
- Live and on-demand presentations
- Inbound marketing
- Email and social media
- Customer communications
- Compliance training
- Human Resources
- Tracking capabilities
- Full analytics
- Cloud presentations and web-based platform – Brainshark presentations are completely cloud-based, allowing you to edit your data whilst on the go and without the need to download additional software. Brainshark presentations can be used for sales pitches, lead capture, training and onboarding, and much more.
- Webinars and demonstrations – Brainshark provides regular webinars, that are free to attend, as well as multiple product demos to keep you informed of processes from your initial Brainshark inception to ongoing guidance and assistance.
- Tracking capabilities and fully analytics/reports – The Brainshark dashboard lets you track your presentations remotely and provides you with full reporting functions for more in-depth analysis of projects and tasks.
- Human resources, training, and onboarding – Brainshark presentations can be used for an array of employee training functions by creating company introduction and training slides.
Contact Brainshark for Pricing