Who We Share Your Data WithWe use third-party services (data processors) across our sites. The extent to which your data is shared with these providers depends on your use of our services, and we list the specific third-parties in use (with links to their privacy policies) in the sections below.Each third-party provider has been vetted by our security team to ensure that privacy policies and practices meet or exceed the same levels of compliance and standards that we follow. Where appropriate and available, we hold additional signed Data Privacy Agreements with these companies as an additional layer of accountability in order to help ensure your data is safe and secure.We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally identifying information only to our employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services, and (ii) that have agreed, in writing, not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using our websites and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally identifying information to anyone.We may be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.If we ever were to engage in any onward transfers of your data with third parties for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized, we would provide you with an opt-out choice to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data.
What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect ItRegistered Users
- If you create an account on one of our sites, you will be prompted to select a Username and provide your Email Address.
- When choosing a Username, we strongly advise you not to use or include your real name. Usernames cannot be changed.
- Your Username and Email Address are stored in the website’s database. Your Email Address is used to send you an email with a link to set your password or to send you an email with a link to reset your password in the event you forget your password.
- Once an account is created, you must contact us to have it deleted.
- Accounts have a numeric User ID assigned to them when they are created. The User ID cannot be changed.
- You may optionally complete your Profile by providing your First Name, Last Name, Website (URL), and/or Biographical info. These additional details are also saved in the website’s database. You may edit these details, and your Email Address, in your Profile at any time.
- You may also choose how your name is displayed (your Display Name) to visitors to the site (e.g. in comments you create) in your Profile.
- Your Username, First Name, Last Name, and Email Address are accessible by employees on the site.
- If you attempt to log in to our site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies at all. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- If you have an account and you log in to a site, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and some of your screen options. The logged-in cookies last for two days, and the screen options cookies last for a year.
- If you select “Remember Me” these cookies will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. It is important that you log out if you are using a public computer.
- For users that register on one of our sites, we also store the data they provide in their profile indefinitely. All registered users can see, change or delete most of that data at any time except their login name/nickname.
Publishing Content (Comments, Pages, Posts, Forums)
- Your Profile Picture (Gravatar), Display Name, Website (URL) (if any), and Biographical Info (if any) may be visible to visitors to the website (e.g. if you leave a comment, forum post, or contribute an article/post).
- If you author an article/post, your Username, User ID, Profile Picture (Gravatar), Display Name, Website (URL) (if any), and Biographical Info (if any) are provided to any visitor using the website’s REST API interface.
- If you upload media (e.g. images) to the website (in forums, posts, or comments), you should avoid uploading images with EXIF GPS location data included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data included in images on the website.
- Visitors using the website’s REST API interface can correlate uploaded media to a particular user. This may allow such visitors to map a user to a particular time and location if EXIF GPS location data was included in the uploaded media.
- If you edit or publish an article/post, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- When visitors leave comments on one of our sites we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Comments may require manual approval by one of our employees or site owners.
- If you leave a comment on a site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies so we can recognize you as a commenter. These cookies will persist for one year.
- Published content and comments are stored indefinitely unless deletion/removal is requested by the original author.
- We keep all email and chat communication indefinitely to help us provide support and improve our services. Individuals can request copies of any previous correspondence with us at any time.
- You agree that your personal data, provided via chat, to be processed by Zindo Entertainment Network, Inc. for the purposes of providing support via chat. You also agree for your personal data to be processed for the time needed to carry out the service. You understand that the consent may be revoked by sending an email to contact (at) zindonotifications.com.
- Scribd (US)
- SlideShare (LinkedIn)
- Speaker Deck
- Spotify (US)
- WordPress Plugin Directory
- YouTube (Google)
Affiliate DisclosureZindo Entertainment Network, Inc. is an affiliate of many online tools, services, and products. Links on this website may be affiliate links and Zindo Entertainment Network, Inc. may earn commissions for purchases that are made by visitors to the Site. These are promotional links that can be used to track a visitor’s purchase and credit it to Zindo Entertainment Network, Inc. This comes at no additional cost to you and our goal is to provide the very best reviews and recommendations. If you have any questions, please contact us.The content produced on zindo.co and all of the other Zindo Entertainment Network, Inc. properties and other materials is intended for informational and educational purposes only. The content is not designed to provide professional advice that you might get from a certified financial expert, marketing expert or legal expert. Reliance on any information on our website or in our courses is done so at your own risk. The information is not intended to provide any certain type of financial or business outcome.If you have any questions regarding this disclaimer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use email marketing to communicate with customers and potential customers from time to time. All email lists and campaigns are “opt-in” meaning we will not send you these sorts of emails unless you indicated that you wish to receive them during signup or other interactions on our website.
- We may send you “system” emails, such as password reset requests or payment notifications/receipts even if you have not opted-in to email marketing lists.
- All marketing emails sent by us will include an unsubscribe link in the footer of the email. Emails sent to you may also include standard tracking, including open and click activities.
Hosting and API Services
What Rights You Have Over Your DataIf you are a registered user or have left comments on our site you can request to see or download the data we have about you.Typically for visitors that have left comments, the data will be their email address, any IP addresses assigned to them at the time of leaving the comments, and the user agent strings of the browsers they used. The rest of the data is public as published by the visitors.For registered users or paying customers, this will also include profile information and download, payment, and support ticket histories.You can also request “to be forgotten” and we will erase any personally identifiable data we have about you. Of course, this excludes data we need for administrative or security purposes or if we are required by law to retain some of the data.An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his/her query to email@example.com. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe, not to exceed one week.
How We Protect Your DataThe security and reliability of our service is our number one priority. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and our infrastructure to ensure that best practices are followed in everything that we do.See wordpress.org/about/security for details on the security of the WordPress core itself.
- Prevention is best when it comes to security, and as a first step, we follow all WordPress Code Standards in the plugins that we build and use.
- In addition, we have an extensive internal review and Quality Assurance process in place specifically to prevent potential security vulnerabilities in our plugins and services.
- Every zindo+co employee and contractor goes through background checks and an onboarding process that includes a trial period where access to customer data is provided only when working directly under the supervision of another staff member.
- All staff only have access to systems that are directly required to complete the functions of their job. We use dual factor authentication for all critical systems and communications services, and automatically log all staff activity using an internal logging tool, Google ‘G’ Suite features, and WPMUDEV.
- All staff (including any contractors) undergo initial training to ensure a proper understanding of all security-related processes. Staff regularly attend industry conferences and otherwise stay informed of best practices and relevant trends. Staff review and agree, in writing, to all policies and procedures annually.
- We only use third-party services, such as Amazon Web Services and WPMUDEV, that are fully vetted and adhere to the highest levels of privacy and security practices.
What Data Breach Procedures We Have In PlaceShould any event occur where customer data has been lost, stolen, or potentially compromised, our policy is to alert our customers via email no later than 48 hours of our team becoming aware of the event. We will also report such incidents to any required data protection authority. We will work closely with any customers affected to determine the next steps such as any end-user notifications, needed patches, and how to avoid any similar event in the future.
- May 25, 2018 – the Updated language of the policy to be more user-friendly, specifically outlining requirements in preparation for meeting the GDPR.
- How We Collect and Use Information.
- Sharing of Your Information.
Who We May Share Your Personal Information With:We may share your personal information with third-party business partners for the purpose of providing the Service to you (e.g., email providers, server or fulfillment providers, payment processors, etc.). Those business partners will be given limited access to the Personal information that is reasonably necessary to deliver the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms. We may also share your information with other brands owned or controlled by zindo+co, including zindolabs, zindohub, zindoconnect, and zindotech, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us). These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy. We may also share your personal information with third-party partners who provide co-branded products, content, services, or promotions, or with other parties whose products, content, and/or services we think you may enjoy.
Who You May Choose to Share Your Personal Information With:Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
- How We Store and Protect Your Information.
- Your Choices About Your Information.
- Children’s Privacy.
- Other Web Sites and Services.
- Your California Privacy Rights.
- How to Contact Us.