1- Document your strategy
There are different things you need to document on your content marketing strategy.
- Buyer Personas
- Map content to the buyer’s journey
- Use persona Mad Libs
- Campaign funnel
- Content program drill-down
- Editorial calendar
2 – Meet with your team more often
Another tip that you should follow is meet your team more often, ask them how things are going. You should always communicate with your team to brainstorm and discuss what is the trending topics.
- Use Statements, Not Questions
- Maintain Confidence as You Speak
- Give Clear Directives, Not Suggestions
- Add a Deadline
- Repeat Your Request
3 – Have specific business goals for your content
If you want to succeed in your marketing goal, you need to set goals. Without goals, you lack focus and direction. Setting Goal will also provide you measure for determining whether you are actually succeeding.
4 – Become more buyer-centric
Want to be a Customer-Centric? Here’s some tip.
- Articulate your central philosophy in just a few words, a few meaningful words.
- Elaborate on your central philosophy with a brief list of core values
- Reinforce your commitment to these values continually.
- Make it visual.
- Make your philosophy the focus of orientation.
- Train, support, hire, and, if necessary, use discipline to enforce what’s important to you.
5 – Use a consistent ROI calculation
You can achieve a positive ROI from having a good quality content. The problem is that not all content can have a positive result, especially when you are just starting with your content.
- Stack content to save money.
- Use analytics to learn what works.
- Publish a survey to gain feedback and find topics for future content.
- Test different types of content to learn what works best.
- Test distribution channels to learn where your potential customers hang out.
- Stay the course to enjoy the best results.