Haiku Deck is an easy way to create a presentation on the web, iPad, or iPhone
Zindo Editorial Staff, Team of Marketing Experts
3 December 2017
Haiku Deck is a fast way to create stunning presentations on iOS or Web – whether you are pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement.
Price: Starts at $7.99/mo | Visit Site
Haiku Deck Zuru is a new application that uses artificial intelligence to instantly transform your ideas into beautiful presentations. Haiku Deck Zuru beta is available exclusively for Haiku Deck Pro subscribers.
Use Haiku Deck with your students
Who is Product for?
Small to medium sized business
“40M+ royalty free images, thousands of professionally designed templates, share online or in person”
- Editable export to PowerPoint & Keynote
- Control privacy settings
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Personalize Haiku Deck with your own branding
- Share to Google+ and Pinterest from iPad and iPhone
- Streamlined export to .pptx and .pdf
- Easier access to in-app privacy settings
- View or present decks with an iPad, iPhone, projector, or any web browser.
- Easily share decks via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Easily embed decks or export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
Create an account for free. With a public account, your Haiku Decks will be publicly viewable, searchable, and reusable. Want Haiku Deck for more than one member of your team? Upgrade to the Plans offered: Public $7.99/mo billed annually Pro – $19.99/month or $9.99/mo billed annually Premium – $29/month billed annually
Yes, Haiku Deck offers 7 days free trial on all their Premium Plans.
By submitting this form you expressly consent to receive Zindo + Co, ZindoLabs, and ZindoHub blog emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.