Track time and invoice your clients with Freshbooks
Zindo Editorial Staff, Team of Marketing Experts
FreshBooks is a way to track time and invoice your clients.
Built for freelancers, teams, and subscription services, they will help you save time, get paid faster, and look more professional.
Price: Free & Subscription | Visit Site
- Create and track invoices and recurring subscriptions.
- Send invoices by email or through the posts
- Collect payment online by credit card, Google Checkout or PayPal.
- Track and report on your and your staff’s time and expenses online.
- Use their iPhone app when you’re on the go.
You can even manage contractors painlessly. Invite contractors to join your team and track time on projects.
Invoicing and billing so simple, you’ll be amazed
Who is Product for?
FreshBooks mobile apps give small business owners with iPhones and iPads a way to manage their accounting needs when they’re on-the-go.
The mobile applications sync automatically with FreshBooks’ existing web application, ensuring a seamless transition both inside and outside the office.
“FreshBooks protects your personal information with industry standard SSL and encryption so your business is always safe and secure.”
- Online Invoicing
- Time Tracking
- Recurring Invoices & Auto Payment
- Team Timesheets
- Late Payment Reminders
- Expense Tracking
- Accounting Reports & Taxes
- Automatic Expense Import
- Mobile Apps
- Attach receipts (PDF or Image)
- Touch ID
FreshBooks is simple and intuitive, so accounting isn’t intimidating. Plus you can talk to a real, live person anytime you have a question, 8am-8pm ET, Mon-Fri.
Pricing starts at $15/month (5 clients).
Plus Plan $25/mo (50 clients)
Premium Plan $50/mo (500 clients)
Kick the tires with a 30-day unlimited free trial (no credit card required).
Free and Subscription
Yes, 30-day trial