The 5 Phases of a Virtual Summit
A Step-by-Step Guide to Hosting Your First Online Event
In this course, you’ll be taken step-by-step through the set-up process of the equipment and systems you need to run a virtual summit.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn during this course:
- Set specific goals for your virtual summit, so that you can confidently kick-start the summit process knowing the results will meet your business objectives
- Pick a summit topic to demonstrate your expertise and define your target market so that your summit provides what people are looking for
- Plan the outline of your summit and make crucial decisions about how you’ll present it so that it has the greatest impact on your audience
- Choose potential speakers who are the best fit for the needs of your summit attendees and who complement your area of expertise
- Set up the basic systems and technology you need to run a successful virtual summit so that you are ready to put your sales funnel in place and conduct your interviews
- Contact potential speakers and offer them the opportunity to participate in your summit
- Decide on the metrics you need so that you have them in place to measure the success of your summit
- Prepare the content you need for the summit, such as your presentation and graphics, so that you can save time later on
- Create the sales pages you need to complete your sales funnel so that people will be taken smoothly from the registration process to the final offer
I’m ready to learn more.
You’ll discover how to choose speakers who attract attendees and how to motivate them to promote the event, as well as how you can promote to your own subscribers and social media followers.
Module 1 – Why Virtual Summits?
Module 2 – Phase 1: Plan (4-6 months out)
Module 3 – Phase 2: Create/Develop Content (2-3 months out)
Module 4 – Phase 3: Promote Your Virtual Summit (3-4 weeks out)
Module 5 – Phase 4: Launch
Module 6 – Phase 5: Summit Follow-Up (1-2 weeks after the summit)
I’m ready to get started!
All you need to complete this course is a computer (or a digital device) with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
In this course we will walk you through creating a well-branded website, launching it, and booking out your services in thirty days. The steps in this course are designed to help you get your business up and running quickly so you can start generating revenue.