Launch Your Product Like a Pro
How To Build Buzz And Maximize Sales For Your
New Product Or Service
Each year, businesses spend millions of dollars on product launches, as well as other precious resources.
In spite of these great efforts, only around 10% of product launches actually succeed in meeting their goals.
So in this course we will teach you how to:
- Plan and implement the essential pre-launch steps that will prepare you for a stress-free product launch
- Create the anticipation and buzz that gets your potential customers eager to buy BEFORE your launch goes live
- Follow a structured process during your live product launch to generate excitement and build maximum sales momentum
- Create a plan to continually monitor and accelerate product sales post-launch while ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Use project management best practices that will make your entire product launch run smoothly, so you can relax and be confident you’re prepared to handle anything that comes up
I’m ready to Launch BABY!
Here are the steps you will follow through the course:
Introduction – Why Every Product Needs a Launch Process
Module 1 – Steps for Success in the Product Pre-Launch Phase
Module 2 – The Product Launch Phase
Module 3 – Post Launch Priorities
Module 4 – Basic Product Launch Project Management
I’m ready to get started!
All you need to complete this course is a computer (or a digital device) with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
The foundation of a blog today is to know who your readers are, what they need, and what they expect from you. Whether you are an experienced or a new blogger, the number one thing you can do to improve your blog is to research your audience so that you have a clear picture of who you’re writing for.