The Ideal Customer Experience Journey
Map out your process, from the first to final touchpoint
Businesses must consider the customer experience through the eyes of their customers and manage this experience to make sure it’s as valuable as possible for the customer.
In this course, you’ll learn how to do this. By the end of the course, you’ll have a detailed understanding of the customer experience you offer and legitimate ways you can improve and streamline it.
You’ll also be able to:
- Define what the customer experience is and why it’s so important.
- Map the customer experience that you currently offer your customers so that you can identify weak areas that need improvement or areas where there are potential problems
- Describe the elements that make a good customer experience, as well as examples of these elements in real life.
- Re-create your business’s customer experience map so that you can make improvements at each point that will impact the experience as a whole
- Identify trouble areas you’re likely to have in your map so that can figure out ways ahead of time to prevent the customer experience from breaking down
- Walk away from the course with goals, specific tasks, and deadlines for getting the improvements done.
- And so much more!
I’m ready to learn more.
The customer experience has gained a great deal of attention in the business world in recent years, with many businesses seeing firsthand the tremendous difference it makes when they take control of the experience and maximize it.
Understanding and maximizing the customer experience is what separates decent companies from those that build strong, loyal relationships with their customers.
In this course you will learn:
- Module 1 – What is the ‘Customer Experience’? 5
- Module 2 – Map Your Current Customer Experience 14
- Module 3 – The Key Elements of an Ideal Customer Experience 26
- Module 4 – Map Your Business’s Ideal Customer Experience 34
- Module 5 – Identify and Prevent Potential Breakdown Points
I’m ready to get started!
All you need to complete this course is a computer (or a digital device) with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .