From Learning to Business Success
Stop Shiny Object Syndrome and Create A Personal Development Plan
That Leads to Your Continuous Success
In this course, you’re going to learn how to avoid and conquer your two main learning challenges. By the time you’re done, you’ll be able to:
- Avoid learning about skills and concepts that aren’t relevant to your business right now
- Pick out what IS important for your business and your own development needs
- Follow through and complete the course, book, program or other training that you’ve picked out
- Implement what you have learned so that it increases your business success
- And more!
Ready to get started? Enroll NOW!
This course is broken down into 12 modules to take you step-by-step through an Introduction to From Learning to Business Success. The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
- Introduction: The Learning Challenges of Entrepreneurs
- Establishing a Mindset for Success
- Figure Out What You Need to Know
- Prioritize Your Learning Needs
- Take Stock and Create a Resource Inventory
- How to Choose the Right Training Program
- Set Objectives Before You Start Learning
- Why You Need to Limit Your Learning Time
- Holding Yourself Accountable and Getting Things Done
- Motivate Yourself by Measuring Success
- How to Get Back on Track When You Wander Off
- Conclusion and Next Steps
At the end of each module, there are Action Steps to complete. You can get started here.
All you need to complete this course is a computer with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
Storytelling is universal and has existed since the beginning of human history. Yet in business, we often forget to tell our stories and this is a shame, because stories are one of the best ways to connect with customers and encourage them to take action.