HOW TO HIRE A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Simplify Your Life and Fast Track Your Business Growth
In this course you’ll prepare your business to take on a VA, follow a step-by-step recruiting process, find strategies to build solid systems, and create in-depth training so your chosen VA will be effective and productive as soon as possible.
- Get into an open and receptive mindset for a virtual assistant, so you can see the advantages for your business and be in the right frame of mind to proceed with recruitment
- Identify the tasks you can delegate to a virtual assistant and plan ahead for hiring, so you know exactly what you want them to do and when your business will benefit from the recruitment process
- Define the experience, qualifications, and personal qualities you need in a VA, so you are clear about the person you’re looking for and how they can best support you
- Plan how you will shortlist and assess potential candidates, so that you only move forward with those who are suitable and don’t waste time on those who aren’t
- Research sources of VAs and advertise for your ideal candidates, so your ad is in the right place to attract high-quality, motivated candidates
- Interview your VA candidates to ensure they have the experience and qualities you require and select the best fit
- Set up the systems and standards you want your VA to follow, so the work between you will run smoothly
- And more!!
This course is broken down into 12 modules to take you step-by-step through identifying, sourcing and working with a VA. The modules follow a logical order, so while you can skip around if you want, it’s best to work through them one at a time.
- Module 1 – Get Ready for Your Virtual Assistant
- Module 2 – Identify Your VA’s Tasks
- Module 3 – Find the Right VA Match for You
- Module 4 – Use Your Job Spec to Shortlist
- Module 5 – Find Your VA in the Right Places
- Module 6 – Choose Your First VA
- Module 7 – Setup Stellar Systems and Standards
- Module 8 – Onboard Your VA for a Smooth Start
- Module 9 – Delegate for Success
- Module 10 – Manage Your VA for Maximum Results
- Module 11 – Develop Your VA for Future Growth
- Module 12 – Review and Refine
All you need to complete this course is a computer (or a digital device) with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
No matter what type of business you have, you need a target market. There are people who want and need your products, and the goal of your marketing efforts is to connect with them. Without a clearly defined target market, you’re taking shots in the dark and just hoping that you’ll find people who will buy.
Learn to conquer your fears about selling and create a system that puts your sales process on autopilot.