The Power of Live Video Marketing
How to Use Live Video to Build an Engaged Audience and Drive More Sales
In this course, you’ll discover exactly how livestreaming will help your business.
You’ll learn how to integrate live video into your customer-focused marketing activities. You’ll follow step-by-step through the process of preparing and delivering a successful livestream, so that you have first-hand experience of using this medium with your followers.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in this course:
- Identify where live video will benefit your business the most, so that you can achieve your business goals more quickly
- Use livestream to bring in new leads, educate them about your brand, and build trust and credibility with them
- Identify where you will use live video to increase conversions and motivate prospects to become paying customers
- Pinpoint the ways you can use livestreaming to onboard customers, provide support and training, and build your community
- Decide on the main objective for your livestream event, so that it will bring you the results you want
- Pick the most appropriate platform and the right tech for running a live video that is both engaging and professional
By the end of the course, you’ll be planning your next livestream and seeing the results in your business.
Live video isn’t just about chatting with your followers on social media. It can help you build your brand, attract new leads, educate your community, and convert more sales. It’s a powerful tool to add to your marketing arsenal.
The course is broken down into the 5 modules below:
- Module 1 – The Power of Live Video for Your Business
- Module 2 – Using Live Video Throughout The Customer Lifecycle
- Lesson 1: Use Live Video to Attract New Customers
- Lesson 2: Use Live Video to Motivate Customers to Buy
- Lesson 3: Use Live Video to Delight Customers
- Module 3 – Plan and Promote Your Livestream
- Lesson 1: Set Your Objective
- Lesson 2: Choose Your Platform and Your Tech
- Lesson 3: Attract Viewers to Your Live Video
- Module 4 – Run an Engaging and Effective Livestream
- Lesson 1: Prepare Your Content
- Lesson 2: Deliver Your Livestream
- Module 5 – Maximize the Visibility and Value of Your Livestreams
All you need to complete this course is a computer (or digital device) with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
Storytelling is universal and has existed since the beginning of human history. Yet in business, we often forget to tell our stories and this is a shame, because stories are one of the best ways to connect with customers and encourage them to take action.