Strategic Content Creation
The Art of Leveraging Other People’s Content to Magnify Your Marketing
In this course,you’ll learn how to create a solid content curation strategy that’s ready to implement as soon as the course is over.
By the time you complete the course, you will be able to:
➢ Define strategic content curation goals. Your entire curation plan rests on these goals
➢ Gain an understanding of what your audience wants and what kind of content can benefit them
➢ Uncover strategies for finding, organizing, and keeping track of the content you’re sharing
➢ Learn how to make your content unique and customize it for your audience so that it provides maximum value
➢ Discover a variety of types and methods of content curation
➢ Explore various tools that make content curation faster and easier
➢ Work through the actual steps to get you started implementing your content curation strategy.
Ready to get started? Enroll NOW!
This course is broken down into 6 modules to take you step-by-step through establishing your content creation strategy.
- Module 1 – What is Content Curation
- Module 2 – Set Your Content Curation Goals
- Module 3 – Where to Find the Best Content for Your Audience
- Module 4 – How to Curate Content in a Unique Way
- Module 5 – Create Your Content Curation Calendar
- Conclusion and Next Steps
You can get started here.
All you need to complete this course is a computer (or digital device) with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
This course focuses primarily on developing a personal brand that helps you attract new business opportunities (customers, clients, business partners, etc.), by showing you how to build a successful brand to help you spread your message to a wider audience.