Project Management Made Easy
A Start-to-Finish Guide for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs
In this course, you’ll learn proven project management processes and strategies specific to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Clearly define and understand the stages of a project appropriate to small or medium-sized projects.
- Develop a project plan to help frame and organize your project.
- Develop an implementation plan to monitor the progress of your project.
- Plan your project review and the activities needed in order to finish and close a project upon completion.
Let’s get started!
This course will help you understand what projects are, how to manage them and how to create a system that works for you.
- How Project Management Works
- Project Stages for Small and Medium Projects
- Develop a Project Plan
- Develop an Implementation Plan to Monitor Your Progress
- Project Review and Closure Activities
You can get started here.
All you need to complete this course is a computer (or digital device) with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
This course focuses primarily on developing a personal brand that helps you attract new business opportunities (customers, clients, business partners, etc.), by showing you how to build a successful brand to help you spread your message to a wider audience.