CONTENT MANAGEMENT BOOTCAMP
Supercharge Your Content Results with a Focused System and Strategy
If you’ve never written a sales page before, then you’ll learn the ‘how-to’ details in this course.
By the time you complete the course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the key elements of a high-converting sales page, so that you can ensure your page contains everything to help you make the conversions you need.
- Drill down into your ideal customer profile, so you can write sales copy that speaks to them and creates an immediate connection.
- Clarify the benefits and features of your offer, so that you can show you have the solution your prospective customers are searching for.
- Choose and clearly explain your pricing strategy, so that you demonstrate the value of your offer and make it easy for people to say “Yes.”
- And so much more!
If you’ve tried selling online before but haven’t had much luck generating sales, you need to use the high-converting strategies covered in this course.
Module 1: Get Inspired
Module 2: Target Your Ideal Customer
Module 3: Define the Unique Value of Your Offer
Module 4: Choose Your Pricing Strategy
Module 5: Draft Persuasive Sales Copy
Module 6: Engage Your Visitors at a Glance
Module 7: Inspire Trust
Module 8: Anticipate Objections
Module 9: Use Urgency and Scarcity in Your Sales Copy
Module 10: Make Your Sales Page Flow Towards a Sale
Module 11: Use Design to Increase Conversions
All you need to complete this course is a computer (or digital device) with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
No matter what type of business you have, you need a target market. There are people who want and need your products, and the goal of your marketing efforts is to connect with them. Without a clearly defined target market, you’re taking shots in the dark and just hoping that you’ll find people who will buy.