Essential Sales Skills
How to Build Relationships and Have Conversations that Convert
In this course, you’ll discover that you don’t need to be a ’natural salesperson’ to be successful in selling. You’ll also learn how to develop the essential relationships that lead to sales and master key communication skills such as listening and questioning.
- Recognize why you need to develop sales skills and how the right approach reflects your desire to serve your customers
- Uncover your blocks to selling and discover ways to overcome them, so that you can sell with ease and self-assurance
- Start relationships with potential customers on the right note, so that prospects feel a connection to you and want to learn more
- Develop relationships with prospects based on serving their needs, which will naturally lead to sales opportunities
- And so much more!
You’ll discover ways to collaborate with your prospects and coach them to make the right decision for their unique needs, so that they’re completely satisfied with their purchase. By the end of this course, you’ll appreciate just how natural the selling process can be, which will result in more sales and steady growth for your business.
Module 1 – Selling Isn’t Just for Salespeople
Module 2 – Successful Selling Starts Here
Lesson 1: Develop the Mindset for Sales Success
Lesson 2: Prepare to Sell with Confidence
Module 3 – Build Relationships That Lead to Sales
Lesson 1: Initiating Relationships
Lesson 2: Developing Relationships
Lesson 3: Managing Relationships
Module 4 – Customer-Focused Sales Skills
Lesson 1: Listening
Lesson 2: Asking Questions
Lesson 3: Educating
Lesson 4: Collaborating
Lesson 5: Communicating Value
Lesson 6: Coaching To the Close
Ready to get started? Let’s go!
All you need to complete this course is a computer (or digital device) with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
No matter what type of business you have, you need a target market. There are people who want and need your products, and the goal of your marketing efforts is to connect with them. Without a clearly defined target market, you’re taking shots in the dark and just hoping that you’ll find people who will buy.