A BEGINNER'S GUIDE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
Supercharge Your Content Results with a Focused System and Strategy
In this course, you’ll first create a comprehensive inventory of all your existing content, both published and non-published, so you have a database to draw on when you need it.
You’ll identify the core areas of expertise you want to focus on with your content, building thought leadership in those areas. You’ll also examine time-saving methods to repurpose content to engage visitors so that, at last, your content will be working for you and not against you.
IN THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- Clarify the core areas of expertise you want to be known for so you can be sure of the topics you want to focus your content on
- Make an inventory of the unpublished content in your system so that you have a database of useful content you already have and know where to find
- Ensure you have appropriate tracking methods in place so you can see how well your content is performing and make tweaks to attract more visitors
- Decide what content is worth updating or repurposing so that it gets more visibility and traction and helps you build your brand
- And more……
Ready to get started? Enroll NOW!
This course is broken down into 12 modules and you will learn how to plan timelines for the content you want to create, update, or repurpose so that you have a calendar to follow which will ensure regular publication of new and exciting content.
- Choose Your Core Areas of Expertise
- Assess Your Unpublished Content
- Audit Your Published Content
- Track Your Content Performance
- Plan Your Content Priorities
- Align Your Content with Your Offers
- Increase Your Content’s Visibility
- Optimize for SEO
- Engage your Visitors
- Define a Content Creation Process
- Create a Content Calendar
- Wrap it all Together
You can get started here.
All you need to complete this course is a computer with Internet, and an email address if you want to email yourself your results.
THE CLASS DOWNLOADS + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:
- A fill-in-the-blanks guide to help you get started
- A PDF of the questions you will need to complete (in case you are old school and want to print it and complete it)
- A Checklist, Action Guide, Coursebook or Cheat Sheet (which we will provide)
That’s it…it’s that easy! Now let’s get started
BROUGHT TO YOU BY
CEO and Founder of zindo+co
💧 H2O 💧 obsessed healer n thrill seeker who believes in the art of butterfly chasing. biz strategy & clean 🍠🍎 .
Success in e-commerce depends on creating a system for monitoring and analyzing your site data so that you can continue to make incremental improvements. Identify only the analytics that is essential and use them to make changes.