With CoSchedule, you can schedule all of your social media and blog posts at the same time using a simple drag and drop interface.
Price: Starts at $40/mo | Visit Site
Inter-connectivity with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Tumblr, means that all content can be organized on one, consolidated editorial calendar.
This SMM (social media marketing) tool enables you to review your social media analytics and know how every post performs.
CoSchedule helps you to learn what works and what doesn’t as well as promote and re-share previously popular posts.
An FAQ section on the CoSchedule website is backed up by a full-time email customer support service.
Who is Product for?
CoSchedule has the following typical customers: Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Small Business
Kyle Deewerdt – Apprenda
- Create blog & social media content at the same time
- Connect social media accounts
- Customizable social media sharing schedule
- Sync with WordPress and Google calendar
- WordPress plugin
- Google Analytics link
- Analytics to track post performances
- Promotion of every new blog post
- Re-promotion of most popular past posts
- Visually preview social media messages before sending
- Coordinate with guest contributors
- Custom user permissions
- Team workflow
- Task templates
- Drag and drop interface
- Bitly link shortening
- Security & access logs
- Full-time customer support service
- In-app support
- With CoSchedule you can create your social media and blog content at the same time, with one drag and drop editorial calendar.
- CoSchedule allows you to promote every new blog post via social media pages and also to re-share your old, previously popular posts.
- With the analytics feature, you can view post performances. Know what is working and not working, to improve every future post.
- CoSchedule can be used as a stand-alone tool or connected to WordPress.
- The collaboration platform helps your content marketing team to communicate.
$40/month – 1 user
Each additional person $9/mo
$60/month – Includes 3 users
Each additional person $19/mo
$300/month – Includes 7 users
Each additional person $49/mo
$2,200/mo – Includes 14 users
Each additional person $149/mo
Subscription, Price may differ if the subscription will be paid monthly.
Yes, All calendars include a 14-day risk-free trial.