Team of Marketing Experts
Create beautiful designs with Canva.
Price: Free & Subscription | Visit Site
Choose from more than one million layouts, stock photographs, and illustrations.
Search for the best graphics, photos, and fonts then use Canva’s simple drag and drop tool to create a design.
Great design tool for those that don’t know how to use PhotoShop or other design tools.
Who is Product for?
“Here at Zindo + Co, we use Canva all the time. Love it! Couldn’t create without it.”
- Photo straightener
- Image cropper
- Add text to photos
- Speech bubble maker
- Transparency tool
- Photo enhancer
- Photo blur
- Photo vignette
- Design grids
- Free icons
- Photo frames
- Web wireframe
- Add texture
- Every photo in your design can be cropped, scaled, and placed with just a few clicks.
- Create a narrative for any photo.
- Enhance your photos to save any “off” shots.
- Add artistry to your images with the blur slider.
- Access to plenty of vector images and graphics to add to your designs.
Many of the Canva features are free. They do offer what they call ‘Premium Elements’ which will cost you a $1 per element.
They also offer a Canva for Work for business which they charge $12.95/mo or $119.40/yr.
Free and Subscription
No, since they offer a free level