Price: Open Source & Subscription | Visit Site
Brandwatch is home to over 300 people, from over 30 different nations, each nestled in one of six culturally diverse cities across the globe.
What binds them is their passion and their ambition to build amazing products.
Who is Product for?
Brandwatch has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
- Historical data back to June 2010
- In-depth owned media tracking with Channels
- Wide range of boolean operators
- Rules and auto-categorization
- Regular product and feature updates
- On hand help and support at all times
- Unparalleled data quality
- Automated sentiment analysis
- Training for all clients
- Manual markup of data available
- 27 languages (and growing) + worldwide coverage
- Powerful categorization and tagging features
- Bespoke reporting available
- Export to CSV, Excel
- Geolocation, site, page type and other data
- Customizable and useful topics
- Workflow and engagement options
- Complete Twitter data
- Wide range of charting and data visualization options
- Identifies authors and influencers
Brandwatch allows users to:
- Research: Understanding the market
- Sales: Identifying leads
- Customer service: Responding and engaging quickly
- Marketing: Targeting new networks
- Reputation management: Limiting negativity and building on positivity
Brandwatch offers three pricing packages, dependent on needs.
All packages include an unlimited number of users, initial ongoing support. Data upgrades and additional services available.
Open Source and Subscription
No free trial offered